Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
We recently received the new Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 from GearBest.com. Here is a short unboxing review to show you the packaging and some images the phone.
After the massive success of Redmi Note 4, the Redmi Note 5 had tough shoes to fill. And it looks like Xiaomi played safe to sustain the momentum. The real upgrade to the last year’s device is Redmi Note 5 Pro, but Redmi Note 5 is a nice progression from the predecessor that presents itself as a fantastic value-for-money device. It’s an evolutionary device, not a revolutionary one.
The Redmi Note 5 is not perfect – the camera still misses the beat – but it is a well-rounded package that one wouldn’t hesitate to recommend – especially if one needs a big screen and long battery life. Packed in a neat chassis, the smartphone performs great and is a compelling smartphone that gets a direct entry into any best-of lists.
- Display: 5.99 inch, 2160 x 1080 Pixel Screen
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Octa Core 1.8GHz
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Camera: 13.0MP front camera + 12.0MP + 5.0MP dual back cameras
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, 1 x Nano SIM + 1 x Nano SIM / TF card
- Network: 4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20 TDD-LTE B38/B40
Package Contents: Cell Phone, English Manual, Power Adapter, SIM Needle, USB Cable
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5: BUY NOW