What is this ROM based on ?
Our MIUI Firmware is based on the weekly DEV and STABLE version from xiaomi.eu. You can select different versions on our ROM Builder.
Can I update new versions via OTA ?
Our Firmware does not support OTA updates! The ROM Builder process requires you to go to http://mi-globe.com , build your ROM , download and flash like a new installation.
Do I have to wipe data (factory reset) when I install or update ?
These rules apply to every MIUI ROM:
- Wipe dalvik and cache when you simply install or upgrade our ROM.
- Wipe data (factory reset) when you upgrade to new Android Version (for example from 8.0 Oreo to 9.0 Pie).
- Wipe data (factory reset) when you upgrade to new MIUI (for MIUI 10 to MIUI 11).
- Factory reset is never a MUST. But you should do it when you feel your phone is a little bit buggy after updating.
The Mods I have selected on the ROM Builder have not been applied?
Please take care of the following rules:
- Do NOT rename the downloaded ROM-File. It contains your configuration.
- Do NOT install the ZIP via ADB Sideload or other Apps.
- Only install the ZIP via TWRP -> Install Button.
- Watch the TWRP Installation output and read the INFO messages.
- Make sure to allways use the latest TWRP version (http://twrp.me).
Please report any further problems on our Community Forum.
Where do I find Installation logfiles ?
In order to help you with any kind of problems we need the logfiles, which have been created after Installation in TWRP.
My phone is not booting (Bootloop) after Installation.
This is most likely due to a problem with Magisk Root. Download the ROM again and disable the ROOT-option on the ROM-Builder.
[td_block_12 offset=”5″ limit=”3″ ajax_pagination=”” tdc_css=”eyJhbGwiOnsibWFyZ2luLWJvdHRvbSI6IjIwcHgiLCJkaXNwbGF5IjoiIn19″]
[td_block_12 offset=”8″ limit=”” ajax_pagination=”load_more” tdc_css=”eyJhbGwiOnsibWFyZ2luLWJvdHRvbSI6IjIwcHgiLCJkaXNwbGF5IjoiIn19″]