Share:
Notifications

Bootloop while installing latest release  

RSS

vstancea
(@vstancea)
01/06/2017 7:03 pm  

Hi

I am a long time user of Globe MIUI, but starting with some months now, whenever I tried to update to the latest version, the configuration was not read properly, no matter what I did and i was left with a "stock" xiaomi.eu ROM, with no root and none of the goodies that Globe MIUI has to offer, not even root.

Starting with Monday (29th of May), my phone started to heat up really fast (45degrees Celsius and above) whenever i used it and my battery drained extremely fast. I had to charge my phone 3x times a day. When I looked in Security => Battery use, I've noticed that Android system was the culprit, but with no root, I wasn't able to investigate further. So I decided to do a fresh install with the latest release of Globe MIUI. And here things got even worse.

I've made a custom selection of the features i wanted from Globe MIUI and when I tried to flash it on my phone I always get the "bootloop of death"

I tried the followings, all with the same result -> bootloop of death:
- normal upgrade -- flashing the new release over the previous, with cache/dalvik cach clean
- fresh install -- format all partitions and flashing the rom
- flashing first the latest MIUI fastboot ROM, then flashing TWRP from TWRP 3.0.0-0 by mic and only afterwards flashing again Globe MIUI ROM

I've tried everything that could come into my mind, with no results. Please help me to solve this problem.

Bellow is a screenshot of the selection I've made for my custom Globe MIUI ROM

Share:
miui-11_changelog_mi-globe

MIUI 11 – 9.12.12 official Changelog for ROM Builder

The latest major firmware version of the chinese tech giant Xiaomi is MIUI 11. They release their ROMs every week in a beta branch, containing all the latest changes and bugfixes! This...

MIUI 11 – 9.12.5 official Changelog for ROM Builder

The latest major firmware version of the chinese tech giant Xiaomi is MIUI 11. They release their ROMs every week in a beta branch, containing all the latest changes and bugfixes! This...

MIUI 11 – 9.11.28 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.11.21 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.11.14 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.11.7 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.10.31 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.10.17 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.10.10 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.9.26 official Changelog for ROM Builder

xiaomi_mi_9_pro_featured

Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro released! Liquid-cooled 5G flagship running MIUI 11

Xiaomi has just finished the long awaited Live Event in Beijing and released a wide range of very nice products to the community. One of that products is a brand new flagship...
xiaomi_mi_full_screen_tv_pro_featured

Xiaomi Mi Full Screen TV Pro released – 8K AI smart TV without a...

Xiaomi has just finished the long awaited Live Event in Beijing and released a wide range of very nice products to the community. One of that products is a brand new AI...

Xiaomi Live Event: MIUI 11 – Mi 9 Pro and MIX 5G debut on...

Xiaomi is just about to host an incredible Live Event to release two of it's latest smartphone along with the long awaitet Firmware Upgrade MIUI 11. The Event will start on September...