Share:
Notifications

[Sticky] MIUI Firmware ROM Builder Support Thread  

Page 4 / 7
  RSS
albert_pahala
(@albert_pahala)

@dr4kendroid

The ROM installation is succesful. But mixplorer run strange, it cannot detect any files. My Go Mobile application cannot run too. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2019 3:18 am
dr4kendroid
(@dr4kendroid)
MIUI God Admin
Posted by: @knightfal76

Still don't work on Mix 2s.

Rom: Android 10 / MIUI 11 / 2019-10-14 16:28:53

See attached file, only one log file on my phone.

It looks like you did something in TWRP before flashing the ROM ?! Maybe backup or something else ?

Please try to flash the ROM again from a fresh TWRP boot. Means: Reboot to TWRP and install ROM without doing anything right before. If you want to backup, do it and reboot to recovery again before flashing the ROM.

/system partition was already mounted, but in a strange way. I will try to change my script for that case.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2019 6:50 am
dr4kendroid
(@dr4kendroid)
MIUI God Admin
Posted by: @albert_pahala

@dr4kendroid

The ROM installation is succesful. But mixplorer run strange, it cannot detect any files. My Go Mobile application cannot run too. 

Try to clear MixPlorer Data. Can you see the files correctly with another file browser or MIUI File Explorer ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2019 6:54 am
albert_pahala
(@albert_pahala)

@dr4kendroid

I have cleared the data in Mixplorer but the error still exist. Yes I can see the files correctly with MIUI File Explorer 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2019 7:48 am
dr4kendroid
(@dr4kendroid)
MIUI God Admin

I have fixed all latest bugs in the installation scripts. Magisk Installation is now working without any problems. Mod installation Scripts have been fixed as well. All latest MIUI 11 ROMs are currently reuploading (check upload date/time on rom builder page). Please try and let me know if everything is fine now 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2019 2:22 pm
khedr30000
(@khedr30000)
MIUI Fan

2019-10-14 15:52:47

Is this latest or it is uploading ???  MI 8

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2019 3:09 pm
dr4kendroid
(@dr4kendroid)
MIUI God Admin
Posted by: @khedr30000

2019-10-14 15:52:47

Is this latest or it is uploading ???  MI 8

Today is 15th 😉 Everything after 15/10/2019 2:22 pm is fixed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2019 3:30 pm
knightfal76
(@knightfal76)
MIUI Lover

Still problems. Rom date:

2019-10-15 16:52:49

TWRP 3.3.1.1

See all three logs now.

Before install i wipe dalvik / ART cache, cache and system.

Rebooted and installed again, now it works, but bootloops and goes into Fast Boot.
Uninstalling magisk then it boots. Restored backup so back on the earlier edition

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/10/2019 4:28 pm
dr4kendroid
(@dr4kendroid)
MIUI God Admin

@knightfal76

You mean you finally got the installation working (our script works) but the ROM doesnt boot ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2019 7:18 am
knightfal76
(@knightfal76)
MIUI Lover

@dr4kendroid

No, it failed. I installed 1, then failed, then rebooted and installed a second time, installed without errors.
But then it went into Flash boot when booting. Uninstalled magisk then it booted.

But not comfortable with a system that has had issues, so reverted to last MIUI 11 backup.

I guess you see that in the logs regarding the first fail.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2019 7:30 am
knightfal76
(@knightfal76)
MIUI Lover
Posted by: @dr4kendroid

@knightfal76

You mean you finally got the installation working (our script works) but the ROM doesnt boot ?

Any update?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2019 7:56 pm
dr4kendroid
(@dr4kendroid)
MIUI God Admin

@knightfal76

Well, I have checked your logfiles and I think they dont contain all the information you have told me.

Please have in mind: The logfiles will be completely overwritten by a new mi-globe installation process.

So when you want to send logfiles of two different ROM installations, you would have to do it like the following:

1- Flash ROM

2- Get logfiles or copy them to another directory or rename them

3- Flash ROM again

4- Again - get logfiles or copy/rename them

The logfiles allways contain only the information for the last installation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 12:37 pm
knightfal76
(@knightfal76)
MIUI Lover

@dr4kendroid

oki, will do now, and when it failes I will copy them out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 12:41 pm
knightfal76
(@knightfal76)
MIUI Lover

@dr4kendroid

OKI, installed now. Scripted failed. Copied to laptop from TWRP and here it is.

See if you can see what goes wrong.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2019 5:58 pm
dr4kendroid
(@dr4kendroid)
MIUI God Admin

@knightfal76

Ok i still dont see the problem. Need more information.

I will add more reporting features to the installation script and upload 9.10.17!

After that installation, please send me the logfile and we will find the problem.

Thanks for your help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2019 8:21 am
Page 4 / 7
Share:
miui-11_changelog_mi-globe

MIUI 11 – 20.1.16 official Changelog for ROM Builder

The latest major firmware version of the chinese tech giant Xiaomi is MIUI 11. They release their ROMs every week in a beta branch, containing all the latest changes and bugfixes! This...

MIUI 11 – 20.1.9 official Changelog for ROM Builder

The latest major firmware version of the chinese tech giant Xiaomi is MIUI 11. They release their ROMs every week in a beta branch, containing all the latest changes and bugfixes! This...

MIUI 11 – 9.12.26 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.12.19 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.12.12 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.12.5 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.11.28 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.11.21 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.11.14 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.11.7 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.10.31 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.10.17 official Changelog for ROM Builder

MIUI 11 – 9.10.10 official Changelog for ROM Builder